TREE CARE & PRUNING
If your tree is too diseased or structurally compromised, it will need to be removed to protect its surroundings. There might be other valid reasons why you want it gone as well. An in person evaluation will allow us to examine your tree and give you an accurate assessment. If your tree is to be removed, you will need to fill out a tree removal permit request at your municipal town hall.
Our assessments will give you the information that you need to fill out this document and will aid to expedite your request. We also remove completely overgrown and unsalvageable hedges. Finally, if you desire to have the stumps disappear, we can arrange that for you!
CONIFER TREE DEADWOODING
AESTHETIC TREE SHAPING
HEDGE REDUCTION & RESHAPING
BUSH & SHRUB PRUNING
HEDGE & TREE: BRACING & NUTRITION
Has a tree limb fallen down during a storm? Do you have some branches that you want gone?
Does your borough, like Pierrefonds, not offer on call branch collection?
We can make them disappear! (very fast).
CAT & DRONE RESCUE
Disclaimer: Due to the precarious nature of rescue work, Vision Landscapes will not be held responsible for any damages or losses related to pet & drone rescues.
Wood chip delivery
A few times per week, we need to dump our truck full of fresh mulch & chips! ! Instead of sending them to landfill sites, let’s re-use them! Wood chips and mulch are perfect for garden applications, those shady areas where grass never grows anyways, etc, 100% natural, straight from the tree! This mulch that contains green foliage will return nutrients to the soil and help your greenery thrive! We deliver loads within 1-3 days of chipping them so the base layer of the dump pile might start to decompose a bit.
We are offering to dump loads of these chips, free of charge to homeowners around the West Island.
This is a sideline community effort we run, and for it to make sense, we will primarily choose homes that are willing to take a full load and who are the closest geographically to our job sites. Filling out this form doesn’t guarantee you a load of chips, but it does put your address on our radar.
Please read carefully:
1. Our truck loads are: 7-9 Cubic yards. ” the size of a car”
2. The loads contain chips and shreds from deciduous and evergreen trees, their needles and leaves, may include twigs, small branches and some unchipped material at a minimum.
3. Some loads contain Foliage (leaf and cedar) shreds that are mixed in with the wood chips and decompose nicely.
4. Some bigger chunks and unprocessed organic material may be present at times.
5. We can not pick up the pile once it’s dumped, nor can pick up leftovers. You can share a load with your neighbors!